After the official reveal of Hot Toys’ first wave of high-end Star Wars collectible figures featuring the infamous smuggler Han Solo and his best friend Chewbacca which were well-received by fans, we are moving the spotlight to the Galactic Empire for this new wave!
Today Hot Toys is thrilled to present the 1/6th scale collectible figures set of fans’ favorite faceless enforcer of the Galactic Empire – Stormtrooper!
The highly-accurate collectible figures are specially crafted based on the image of Stormtrooper in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope featuring bodies with two different heights just like how these non-clone soldiers appear in the film, meticulously crafted Stormtrooper armor and helmet, detailed weapons, and a specially designed figure stand.
This collectible set will exclusively include an additional heavy blaster and a mouse droid as bonus accessories.
Each 1/6th scale Stormtroopers Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Stormtroopers in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
– Bodies with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall / 28 cm tall
– Each Stormtrooper includes the following:
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
– One (1) gesturing left palm
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) Stormtrooper armor
– One (1) black under suit
– One (1) Stormtrooper belt with leather holster
– One (1) pair of white boots
– One (1) blaster rifle
– One (1) blaster pistol
– Specially designed figure stand with Stormtrooper nameplate and movie logo
**The following additional accessories will be included for the Collectible Figures Set
– One (1) heavy blaster
– One (1) Mouse Droid
– Figure Painted by Lok Ho
– Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2015
**Figures – Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Mouse Droid – Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice