He is back. Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning to the big screen again as the iconic Terminator in Terminator Genisys.
In the new installment of The Terminator series, John Connor, leader of the human resistance against Skynet, sends Kyle Reese back to 1984 to protect his mother, Sarah Conner, from a Terminator assassin, an unexpected turn of events creates an altered timeline. Instead of a scared waitress, Sarah is a skilled fighter and has a Terminator guardian by her side. Faced with unlikely allies and dangerous new enemies, Reese sets out on an unexpected new mission to reset the future.
To celebrate the launch of this upcoming movie, Hot Toys is pleased to present the 1/6th scale T-800 Guardian Collectible Figure from Terminator Genisys.
The T-800 Guardian collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Arnold Schwarzenegger from the movie. It features two newly developed head sculpts, leather-like jacket licensed by the oldest British brand of motorcycles and clothing – Matchless, detailed weapon and a LED light-up figure base.
The 1/6th scale T-800 Guardian Collectible Figure specially features:
– Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 Guardian in Terminator Genisys
– One (1) interchangeable newly developed battle damaged head sculpt
– Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
– Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) gray t-shirt
– One (1) black leather-like jacket with hood licensed by Matchless
– One (1) pair of black pants
– One (1) pair of black boots
– One (1) shotgun
– One (1) pair of sunglasses
– Square-shaped figure base with movie logo and T-800 Guardian nameplate
– Head Sculpted by Jong Hyuk, Park
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by So Young, Lee
Release date: Q4, 2015 – Q1, 2016
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice